Property & Inland Marine

Protect all the key components of your business from damage with a commercial property insurance policy from UIS.
Request Quote

Protect Your Business

Get protection to help your business survive the loss of any property with a policy that fits your business needs

We Can Help

Commercial Property Insurance covers much more than just the building. Protect your business from damage to you other assets too, such as equipment, tools, furniture, technology, inventory and other physical property. Commercial property insurance can cover any property your business owns that is moveable. 
Request a Quote >>
Other Physical Property
Questions? We can help.

Inland Marine Insurance

Get coverage for your products, materials and equipment while it is being transported over land or temporarily being stored by a third party. Crashes and theft are two common causes of Inland Marine losses. Your Business Owners Policy may be sufficient, but if your business frequently ships products or equipment, talk to a UIS Account Executive about Inland Marine insurance.
UIS Insurance & Investments - Protect Your Business from Risk

General Liability

Protect the business you've built.
phone-handset linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram