The construction industry, by its complex nature, presents a large array of both insurance and surety bonding issues that can only be dealt with properly by professionals who specialize in serving this unique industry. Unfortunately, our nation’s court system is littered with contractors who entrusted the security of their company’s risk management to others not adequately trained nor experienced in the industry.
Since 1950, construction professionals working in teams at UIS Insurance & Investments have been working with our client contractors to develop and maintain risk management systems for all aspects of their business including but not limited to:
- Safety Management
- Contract Review & Negotiation
- Subcontractor Control and Risk Transfer Mechanisms
- Fleet and Construction Equipment Management
- Workers Compensation Program Review and Implementation
In addition, we work hand-in-hand with our contractor clients in developing and maintaining all important relationships with bond surety’s….from taking a new contractor through the process of obtaining their first bond surety credit to working with established construction firms to obtain lines of bond credit at levels and pricing that allow the profitable growth of their business.
UIS’s teams of construction professionals are headed by a specialist with 30 years experience in working with the construction industry.
At UIS we specialize in the following areas of construction:
- General Contractors
- Commercial Building-All Types
- Residential Building including all Carpentry Trades
- Land Improvement Contractors including Excavation
- Landscape Design and Installation
- Concrete Construction
- Ready Mix Operations
- Drywall and Plaster
- Substation and Power Line Construction
- Street & Road Construction
Trust UIS Insurance & Investments’s teams of professionals to manage your construction insurance, risk management, and bond programs!