On Saturday, June 25th at 1 p.m., during this year's Bellevue Community Days Festival, The Bellevue Historical Society, will be hosting a dedication of an Ohio Historical Marker for The Tremont House located at the intersection of N. West St and Main St. This three-story, community staple was originally built in 1846 as a hotel for travelers but evolved into hosting many different types of businesses. The Bellevue Historical Society purchased The Tremont House and is in the process of remodeling the building to its original grandeur.

tremont

phone-handset linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram